Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

Words of the week.

                  The word of the week                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I learnt from the words of the week is that I can learn new words and what they mean
It will also help me with my vocab.In this task you
find new meaning for words instead of plane one like something,scary
and other things.But mostly in this task is to help you with your vocab.
Also on the task we have a definition what means what does the word mean and we have
a synonym it has to be the same meaning as your definition just a different word
and we have a antonym what has to be the opposite of the definition and the last one is the sentences
the sentences has to evolve your definition word.

I find about this task is that it can be fun you can help with vocab and
use it as you grow up. I also find learning
new words and what they mean.

My most biggest challenge for the words of the week is that I find it very difficult
to find the word in the dictionary and trying to find
a synonym for the word.

1 comment: