Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

100 words.

100 words                                                               This week Mrs Cutler, our teacher, was reading some articles that had exactly 100 word not 99 or 101 exactly 100 words she was reading examples to us and she wanted us to
create one of our own so I had few plans on what I should do. The first one was fat cats goes missing but it was a bit
weird so I went to the next Idea It was called this The first monkey that went to spaces. And once I heard It
I knew It was the one.

The story was about David Attenborough going to India and he found a dead monkey so he took
it back to a lab and the data base said that zombie apocalypse so David Attenborough tried ways to 
destroy the monkey so he first tried to throw it into a volcano but the volcano blew up and since 
this is imagination David Attenborough had powers and that power was indestructible
so the only way to destroy it was to shoot it into spaces.

In this task I enjoyed a lot of things how I  could use my imagination and all others things in it
but the fun thing was that most of  the articles were very funny.

I had some challenges like thinking of something that I could write about.





No comments:

Post a Comment