Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Mahi tahi.


In Mahi Tahi we do more than just do the basics. We go to Mahi Mahi to learn 
to work together and help each other. Just like today. Today we did a taste testing activity.
We had to be put in groups of four and two of us would take turns. Me and Lee-zion
had to taste a food and describe it to me and I tried to guess it.

Why we do Mahi Tahi
We do Mahi Tahi to learn and do these four things which is
collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, communication. Which is
the the hardest of them all because we work with others and we
have to share our ideas.

We had a bit of the food in a little
 cup cake wrapper.

If you wanted to challenge  your kids see what
you can do for them. If they have brothers or sisters
give them a challenge and see what they do when they're
being given a task to do and see what their
reaction is when they work together and how they do it
together.😁

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ricardo. I am Timiah from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your usage of information.
    I learnt that Mahi tahi is collabourating.
    Maybe you could put in a picture.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Timiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ricardo.
    I really liked learning about Mahi Tahi.
    What was your favourite food and who was your buddie?
    Mā te wā
    Willie

    ReplyDelete