Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Explanation report

RUSSIA
I would love to go to Russia to explore the wonderful places
and all nice food like their honey pancakes and their smoked salmon.  And I would love to try these drinks like kvass and Mors vodka.                                                                                                                                                                                                           The place that I would really want to go
in Russia would be St Basil's Cathedral. Because
I would love to see what there is and to see the view.
Lovely building.
                                                                                                                I  would love to learn the Russian language. 

And to try on their lovely clothes and go to the shops to see what cool things there is to buy.

I would want to learn their history and what they wore in the olden days.

No comments:

Post a Comment