Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Emotion wheel

On Tuesday we did a emotion wheel on this wheel we had to do 6 emotions one of them was
anger another one was sad and scared proud happy and lucky last existed. We were not allowed to do faces we had to do it in patterns
so that still meant no! emojis. On this task first
we had to do a plan then we started our new one
my first one which was my plan took me one day what was a really long time just for a plan right
so when it came to the moment when I had to do my real one I changed a lot of things because my last one I didn't really try I  don't really know but I just really wanted to get straight to my first second
one the rainbow one is existed the sun one is happy the blue and black one is scared the lightning one is sad the trophy one is proud and the volcano one is angry. I like this task because I can express my feeling when it comes to emotions all people have there way of patterns and how we see our own one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ricardo,
    My name is Aamaria from Paroa school.

    This is a very unique piece of art and it is very creative. I could definitely tell which one was anger I'm guessing it was the volcano one? I really like your art and it's very cool.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    My name is Holly from Paroa school.

    This post is very cool it has a unique touch to it with the way it looks.
    I could tell that the rain was sad because of the rain.
    You have good art skills.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete