Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Picasso

Facts about the AMAZING Picasso
One of my most funniest facts about him is that he had a friend that died and when 
that happen he started to do a lot of blue paint on his art, someone interviewed him and asked him why so much blue paint he said I have a lot of blue paint I thought that was funny. 

To make my art we played this game called Roll a Picasso the game is called that because  you 
roll a dice and it lands on a number and you got two choices for your head and it goes
head and then eyes, ears, mouth. And we had to combine them all together and this is what mine turned
out like. We used pastels for the colour.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Blaze from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how your class did a unique way of making art.
    I learnt that some interesting facts about Picasso.
    I don’t think theres anything bad about this blog post.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Blaze

    ReplyDelete