Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

How we did Sandra Silbweig art.

How we did Sandra Silberweig art.


We did some Sandra Silberzweig art first Mrs Cutler our teacher showed us how to do her art. Then we got ,started first we did a plan we got a pics of paper. Then we got drawing I started with the head shape then I did the neck of my person and did the shoulder when I finish that I started doing the detail. I started with the two eyes I did some zigzags and clearly lines for the eye brows but I made like a stretchy rectangle 
then I did some pattern on the nose. When I finished that I went and did some hair and and put some patterns on that to. When did all the top half of my faces I did the bottom right of my work I did some sharks and did some wavy water lines and on the bottom left side of my work I did some sea weed when we did all of the detail we got a bigger pies of paper then we copy our plan when we had finish. When we had done that we had to put indian ink then we put pastel when the indian ink was dry we could mix colour if we want to we didn´t do it on every thing when. When we were done Mrs Cuttler
lamanated it then we did the date and our name.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Aliyah from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked that you started with a plan before you started your art.
    Maybe you could make the words black instead of blue, green and red.
    How long did it take you to do the art?
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Aliyah

    ReplyDelete